Our code of practice - your peace of mind
- act with integrity and professionalism at all times;
- always act in your best interests;
- act with due diligence, skill and care;
- always comply with all relevant legislation and regulations that govern or regulate the profession of conveyancing;
- act in accordance with your instructions unless we believe it is unlawful for us to do so.
- only act in matters where we have the competence, skill or expertise to complete the transaction to our high professional standards;
- only accept matters where we reasonably expect to be able to complete the transaction promptly;
- only act for you, or continue to act for you, if we have no conflict of interest … in keeping with our fiduciary obligations.
- communicate clearly and regularly to ensure that you are kept up to date with the progress of your transaction;
- ensure that your instructions are confirmed in writing as soon as possible;
- keep relevant records of your instructions to us … and our advice to you;
- ensure that none of our advertising is false or misleading.
We are Certified Practising Conveyancers
Certified Practising Conveyancers (CPC) are qualified professionals, who have undertaken specialist legal training and comply with the Australian Institute of Conveyancers’ high standards, rules and codes of conduct.
In order to achieve accreditation CPC’s must be licensed by the NSW Government and develop transparent and accountable systems and processes that maximise client satisfaction and minimise legal risks.
CPC’s must also engage in a compulsory professional development program to ensure that they remain abreast of every legislative and regulatory change that may affect the purchase or sale of your property.
To learn more about CPC accreditation click on the Australian Institute of Conveyancers icon to the right.
In the meantime, take advantage of our professional service and expertise … knowing that you are in good hands.